Features of the CcM-W ON/OFF
Our CcM-W ON/OFF device features:
- 2 digital inputs or pulse counters (gas and water).
- 2 digital outputs to control contactors or resetters.
- 1 RS-485 output for interrogating other equipment (F.V. inverters).
CcM-W Wifi device configuration ON/OFF
- Cloud Mode: Reports directly to the server or URL configured in the factory firmware, by default the clicMONITOR server. This address can be configured upon customer's express request.
- FTP mode: Configurable through the Energy CcM app, it sends a CSV file to the client's FTP address.
- Gateway mode: Turns the CcM WiFi into a transparent gateway to be queried from an external computer.
|CcM-W ON/OFF Technical Specifications|
|Maximum consumption||400 mW|
|Typical power supply||12 VDC|
|Total dimensions||45 x 38 x 32 mm|
|Working temperature||-25…+50 °C|
|Degree of protection||IP20|
|Relative humidity||0...95 % a 45 °C|
|Overcurrent protection||Main CcM device housed in external device (circuit breaker or residual current device)|