A unique communications solution for energy and self-consumption applications.
The CcMaster PLUS allows not only to natively read clicMONITOR devices but also to read IEC and DLMS counters, control and read Modbus inverters and CcM devices for submetering, obtain information and command other devices through re-armers, relays, etc.
For all these reasons, CcMaster PLUS becomes a unique communications solution for energy and self-consumption applications. And all this, following the clicMONITOR philosophy of quality, safety and minimization of the size of our products, being the most compact equipment on the market at the moment (1 DIN rail module).
CcMaster PLUS implements MODBUS RTU communications over TCP, Bluetooth, Wifi, Ethernet, RS-485 and RS-232. In addition, for NBIoT communications CcMaster implements the MQTT protocol, which is becoming the standard for communications between this type of equipment and energy management platforms.
CcMaster smart concentrator features
- Compact design, single-module DIN rail.
- Dual power supply system through the MAIN CcM devices (Network Analyzers), and/or through an external power supply (9-12V@2A), with automatic power system selector.
- LiPo battery support for notifications and power failure events.
- Native connection with PRICER CcM devices (Network Analyzers) through IDC connector.
- Real time clock, with battery backup.
- Historical recording and storage of readings of the connected equipment, as well as events related to the installation.
- MQTT high-level communication protocol for connection to energy efficiency, IoT and SmartCity platforms.
- Remote update system.
- Signaling LEDs.
- Cortex M0+ processor of the STM32 family, with FreeRTOS real-time operating system.
- Wifi (802.11 b/g/n) with integrated antenna.
- Ethernet Base 10/100M, for wired network connection and external Ethernet expansions.
- Bluetooth Low Energy.
- RS-485 Modbus: CcM PRINCIPALES (Network Analyzers).
- RS-485 Modbus Ext: Isolated RS-485 port for connection to external equipment (PV inverters and other authorized equipment).
- RS-232: Non-isolated RS-232 port for connection to electric meters.
Inputs and outputs:
- 2 potential-free bistable relay outputs (230V@2A) for control of external elements
|CcM NATIVE BUS||ok||ok||ok||ok|
|Rs232 (DLMS y IEC)||ok||ok||ok||ok|
|Rs485 ModBUS RTU||ok||ok||ok||ok|
|CcMaster Technical Specifications|
|Maximum consumption||2 W|
|Typical power supply||12 VDC|
|Processor||Cortex M0+ STM32 family|
|Communications||Ver tabla: Gama CcMaster ^|
|Buses||RS-485 Modbus nativo,
RS-485 Modbus ext,
|High level protocol||MQTT,
|Outputs||Ver tabla: Gama CcMaster ^|
|Enclosure material||PC/ABS ignífugo|
|Assembly||Rail DIN (EN 60715)|
|Total dimensions||62 x 18 x 89 mm|
|Working altitude||0…2000 m|
|Working temperature||-20…+70 °C|
|Temperatura de almacenamiento||-30...+85 °C|
|Relative humidity||0...95 % a 45 °C|