- Sistema Operativo: Distribución Linux personalizada por nuestros ingenieros
- Processor: ARM®Cortex™-A8 Sitara AM3358BZCZA100, 1GHz, 2000MIPS TI
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable real-time drive subsystem
- Operating temperature range -40C to +85C
- SDRAM Memory: 512MB DDR3L, 800MHZ
- On-board flash: 4GB, 8-bit on-board MMC (eMMC)
- SD/MMC connector for microSD
- Power management: PMIC TPS65217C is used with a separate LDO to supply power to the system.
- Debugging: 20-pin JTAG CTI serial connector optionally integrated
- Power supply via miniUSB or DC jack
- 5VDC external power supply via expansion connector
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 client connectivity port: USB0 client mode access via miniUSB
- User button for input/output reset
- HDMI Type D video/audio interfaces
- Expansion interfaces LCD, UART, eMMC
The CcMaster Combox by clicMONITOR, contains the MONSOLclic data acquisition software for monitoring, control and synchronization with the MONSOLclic servers of the data acquired from the monitoring systems.
The data acquisition software is developed under Python language which makes use of MySQL database. It has synchronization processes of the acquired data to the MONSOLclic servers as well as remote connection for maintenance and supervision.
The equipment has a 1400 mAh Lithium battery at 3.7V. The battery autonomy will depend on the workload of the equipment, but at least it can last 3.5 hours.
clicMONITOR has incorporated into the smartlogger CcMaster Combox a RTC (Real Time Clock) module so that the equipment does not lose the date and time in case of power failure.
clicMONITOR has developed a component that provides stability and reliability to the smartlogger CcMaster Combox , avoiding possible system crashes. The watchdog system restarts the CcMaster Combox smartlogger in case it suffers a specific blockage.